As of right now, the Global Water Softener Market sits at almost 8 billion. By 2025, it is expected to grow to almost 11 billion. Specifically, commercial softeners will gain 4.5% overall growth. That’s a ton of growth in a very short time!
Innovative new technologies, along with rising health awareness, are compelling manufacturers to create better products for residential, commercial, and industrial users. And, they’ve risen to that challenge.
To put it in perspective, global water softener market reports show improvements and growth in salt based softeners, salt free options, and softeners by grains. Additionally, there has been growth in all three areas of use. This means gains in the residential sector for single and multi-family homes. Commercial improvements include office buildings, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, and healthcare facilities. Industrial gains are evident in food processing, textile mills, refineries, and oil, gas, and chemical plants. When reports say global increases, they truly mean all around progress.
Why Is Softened Water So Important?
- It reduces detergent use by more than 50%.
- Soft water keeps your skin healthy.
- Clothes washed in soft water are softer and brighter.
- Less hard water use extends appliance life.
- Softened water helps heat water faster.
- Soft water leads to cleaner pipes.
- Overall, soft water saves energy compared to using hard water.
What’s New on the Water Softener Market?
- New systems to reduce water waste.
- Systems that improve the efficiency of water and salt. These systems help reduce sodium and chloride in your water, thereby increasing the efficiency of water in all its uses.
- Regeneration systems – these systems use demand-initiated regeneration to reduce unneeded cycles.
- The Salt Miner – a low-cost retrofit that can be added on to any softener. It collects the brine to be disposed of in a cost effective, environmentally safe way as it gives you salt pollution control at its source.
What This Means For You
With ever improving developments in a vast array of areas, and with the benefits making a stark stand, it’s never been a better time to invest in your business by partnering with The Salt Miner. As your business and your water needs grow, we will be there to ensure your softener is best serving you, your business, and the environment. Contact us today to see how you can be a part of this lucrative and growing market while having your own positive impact.